Compose a rough draft. Be sure to develop your draft using your own ideas about the change in your field of study you are writing about. Use your own thoughts and observations to explain either what caused the change or to analyze the effects of this change.
Post your first 3 paragraphs, but if you are further along in the drafting process and your draft is longer, that is not a problem. Remember that a draft will have weaknesses, so do not hesitate to post your draft because it is not perfect. You will receive helpful feedback on your draft from your instructor and classmates.
Initial post should:
- demonstrate effectively developed paragraphs
- be on topic
- be original
- contribute to the quality of the discussion
- make frequent and informed references to the unit concepts
- Demonstrate effectively developed paragraphs
- Show evidence of active engagement in the discussion (e.g., asking questions, answering questions posed by peers, and making further connections to course readings)
- Advance the discussion
- Demonstrate active engagement in the discussion and familiarity with the unit concepts
- Go beyond agreement or praise
Using the attachment the draft should be constructed.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."