I’m working on a other multi-part question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Week 7 Assignment: You Decide: Psychological Disorders: Create a Case!
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapters 15, 16
Minimum of 2 outside scholarly sources
Choose one of the psychological disorders discussed in the textbook (i.e. generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, etc.) and create a fictitious case study of someone who exhibits the behaviors of this disorder.
Academic case studies typically focus on a single individual or small group of people, providing specific and detailed information about the person and chosen topic. Your case study for this assignment should include the following:
- A fictitious person that is the focus of your case study
- A description of this fictious person
- Specific behaviors related to the chosen psychological disorder
- Background information to give context of these behaviors
- Information on how the person may be affected by the chosen psychological disorder
Here is an example of how you might get started creating a case study about a person who suffers from claustrophobia. You will need to elaborate on the assignment to fully address the instruction components and rubric, but this can help to get you started!:.
After completing your case study, choose two models of psychopathology from the textbook and describe how each model would explain the cause of behavior of your chosen psychological disorder. Provide specific examples from your case study.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including Title or References pages)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Running header in the upper left of all pages
- Page number in the upper right of all pages
- Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style
- References page (a minimum of 2 outside scholarly sources plus the textbook and/or the weekly lesson)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."