Involving families and communities in classroom learning will improve both student engagement and outcomes. One of the ways that teachers can involve families and communities in students’ learning is to inform them the ways in which various texts support literacy development and how family members can support learning at home.Your brochure should include the process of examining texts and writing strategies, and describe technology tools and digital resources that can be used at home to advance students’ literacy development.
Include the following:
- Engaging front cover that identifies the grade level and content area
- The importance of using multiple texts to meet the specific needs and abilities of all students
- Examples of two different types of texts that will be used in the class with brief rationales that describe the complexity and purpose of the text as well as the grouping techniques (e.g. whole group, independent, small group) that will be used to teach each text selection.
- Explanation of how texts are selected for the classroom through both quantitative and qualitative measures
- An example of how writing will be incorporated into the content area
- Two activities families can do at home to help struggling readers and writers (one activity for reading and one activity for writing)
- Two digital tools or resources families can use to support literacy development at home. Include one for reading and one for writing, as well as brief directions of how to use the tools and/or where the families can go to learn how to use the tools.
The brochure should be visually appealing with color, graphic elements, and variations in text.
Support your brochure with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using documentation guidelines,
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."