- Business Plan – Word document
- Prototype Questionnaire/Survey Questions
- Excel File with raw data used for Market Analysis
We have covered the necessary content for students to have a comprehensive understanding of the course content; Competitive Advantage, Business Intelligence and Data management, MS Office, Social Networks and E-Commerce. This assignment will provide real-world prospective to class content.
To demonstrate understanding of how course core content plays out in real-world companies; in particular, how companies establish and support the Competitive Advantage, the effects on the supply chain and directs how the company does business.
- Write your executive summary last, after you’ve done the work of researching and thinking about your business.
- Explain the fundamentals of your business in two pages or less. Make it enthusiastic, professional, complete and concise.
- Before getting bogged down in the details of business planning, make sure you have a clear vision and set of values for your company. This creates a road map for you to follow in the rest of your planning.
Learning Objective: Identify Competitive Advantage and Conduct Market Research
- Before Saturday, October 5, 2019, 11:59 PM – Working with your assigned group, decide on a company you would like to start and a Product or Service your company intends to sell.
- ON BLACKBOARD DISCUSSION BOARD – Use the Forum labeled “Group Project- Company Selection” to indicate:
- Your Group Number
- Your Company Name and
- Your Product/Service
- Please use the REPLY button on the initial thread. Do not start a new thread. The Subject line should contain your Group Number. (I reserve the right to disapprove a group’s selection if there are too many groups doing similar projects.)
- Company Name – “Tradely”
- Product/Service – An app which helps you to trade your item with somebody else
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."