- Review the Static-99R Assessment.
- Review the profiles of the members of the Sex Offender Group Counseling session.
- Complete a Static-99R for each member of the group.
In a 3- to 5-page paper:
- Present your Static-99R findings for each member of the support group.
- Explain the meaning of the results.
- Comparing the group members, identify who would be of highest risk for recidivism.
- Explain how the results would likely change the interactions within the support group.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."