Professional Development Outline
Create an outline for a one-hour professional development session on the topic of maximizing time spent on quality instruction, related to effective classroom engagement, that aligns to the school vision and mission. As you create your outline, visualize what the session will look like. What will you as the presenter be doing? What will your teacher participants be doing? You will implement your plan based on your design in Topic 2.
Your outline should include:
- At least 2-3 learning objectives to be mastered by teachers during the PD.
- Timeline or schedule of the presented session.
- Agenda for the session that includes time allocations for each agenda item.
- Description of aligned presentation and any activities, descriptive enough so each session can be visualized. Incorporate the ARCS Model of Motivational Design Theories, or another motivation theory of your choice, to ensure students are engaged.
- Accountability plan to ensure that participants make data-driven, student-centered instructional decisions and implement in their classroom what was presented in the session.
- Support the content of your professional development with at least 3-5 scholarly resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."