I’m studying for my Social Science class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
1. Read the case study (pages 16-18)
2. Answer the following questions in full sentences using the PRSA Code of Ethics as a guide for your answers along with what you have learned from the textbook chapter: https://www.prsa.org/ethics/code-of-ethics/ (Links to an external site.)
- What is your expectation of authenticity on social media? Do you expect that all social media posts are made by the account holder? If you found out that a person’s social media account was managed by a team, would that make you less likely to follow that account?
- Suppose Defren decided to not disclose that the posts made on the CEO’s account were made by a team. Does this create any ethical dilemmas?
- Suppose the organization did not like Defren’s suggestion of using #team or the use of a predisclosure about team posts. How should a practitioner handle this type of situation?
- How does authenticity relate to specific social media platforms? For example, is there a greater expectation of authenticity on Twitter than, say, on Instagram?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."