POSC 124 Comparative Politics
Due: May 30, 2020
MY CHOSEN TOPIC: The topic my research paper is on would have to be comparative national security. Within this paper I would like to compare national security between america and mexico. It is important to compare and identify a specific aspect of National security between the two for comparison.
MyTopic: I would like to point out some key differences and simmilarities between the U.S. and Mexico. in their national security
Task: The research paper is designed to allow students the freedom to explore a topic of Comparative Politics which is of interest to them. The paper will consist of 5 pages (double space, not including cover page) due on May 30, 2020. The goal here is to provide a creative medium for students to explore in-depth a topic which is of interest to them and to assist in developing research skills and putting together a scholarly argument.
Formatting and Details:
Length of Paper: 5 Page double space pages
Abstract and Cover Page: (This does not count as one of the 5 pages)
Professionalization: Edit your papers, include page numbers, and provide headers.
References: Three scholarly/government sources only (books, scholarly journals, reports by think tanks, reports by government agencies or departments). You may use news articles, but they will not count towards the three scholarly/government sources requirements. If you are using speeches from government elected officials rely on their campaign or government webpage for citations.
- Introduction (15%): identify the topic, research question, and have a clear thesis of what your paper will be arguing.
- The argument (40%): Construct the argument. Don’t just tell me the argument but show it! In other words, what examples are supporting your arguments? What are the arguments relevant to the research paper? Are their competing arguments explaining an event, a political outcome, why a specific policy is justifiable or not? And also, include citations!! (You may cite using APA, Chicago, MLA)
- Organization (20%): Is the paper structured in a way that there is clear road map for the reader (e.g. headers and tells the reader how the paper will develop).
- Logistics (10%): Paper has an abstract, cover page, three scholarly sources, 12-point font, 1-inch margins.
- Conclusion (15%): The conclusion reiterates the key points, arguments, and summarizes the overall paper.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."