Policy work requires shared information, knowledge, effective communication, and professionalism.
Policy work requires shared information, knowledge, effective communication, and professionalism. Core competencies for policy professionals include the ability to engage in critical thinking, define problems and communicate findings to a variety of audiences. The purpose of the policy brief is to help you sharpen these skills and methodically apply them to your coursework and class discussions. The length of your brief should not exceed three (4) pages.
- Based on the readings/websites.
- Due Sunday at 11 pm Eastern
- 4-page paper (including the title page and reference list) with a brief introduction, discussion of the topic, summary, and optional recommendation section.
- The discussion section must be at least 3 full pages in length with reference citations.
- Follow APA guidelines but do not include an abstract or table of contents
- References must be properly cited in the body of the paper and listed on the reference page.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."