PART I – develop an essay to address the following information:
- Reflect on the mission, vision, values, and goals of your healthcare organization and provide examples of how individual employees, departments, and work units support all four of these as a foundation for directional strategies.
- Describe positive and negative aspects of abandoning traditional healthcare strategic planning processes and adopting a contemporary approach.
- How does complexity influence budget strategies and their implementation? Give examples.
- Discuss the process of external and internal environmental analyses, and then speculate on scenarios that may result if these steps in strategic planning are omitted or are not done well.
- Discuss mechanisms that nurse manager can use to ensure they make the best decisions for supporting the financial goals of the organization.
PART II – develop a Business Plan
- Identify an opportunity for implementing a new service or a cost-reducing idea in your organization and write a business plan to describe your idea: explain the need (why) for it, identify stakeholders (who) will be impacted, discuss the benefits versus the disadvantages, describe the costs/expenses for the idea, and outline the implementation plan.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."