For this assignment, you will plan to collect data for a community health need.
Begin by choosing a population of interest to you. Research your chosen population for available health data. This is your secondary data. From the data available about your population, identify a health need that you would like to address.
Choose a data collection method to collect primary data about the identified health need for your population. Popular data collection methods to choose from are surveys, focus groups, and interviews. Write a 750-1,000-word plan describing how you will collect primary data about the identified health need for your chosen population.
Include the following in your data collection plan:
- Description of the chosen population and identified health need.
- Identify the most appropriate data collection method for your chosen population with rationale.
- Describe which type of data that will be collected (qualitative or quantitative).
- Identify health indicators specific to the population with at least one source.
- Provide at least five example questions to be used in your data collection.
- Include a rationale for each question asked, including the expected data.
Cite two or three resources in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."