I’m stuck on a Business question and need an explanation.
Research an editorial article (An editorial is an article that presents the writer’s opinion on an issue supported with facts) from the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal. Choose an editorial that addresses an important business issue.
Write an essay describing the following:
- Citation of the article and a brief summary of its contents
- What are the premise(s) in the article?
- What evidence is presented? Is it credible?
- Can you independently verify the evidence presented?
- How are counterarguments addressed?
- Does the writer represent a particular interest?
- How is language used to develop the argument?
- Do you detect any errors in knowledge, evidence, or thinking?
- Does the writer use any types of appeals or commit any fallacies?
- Overall, how compelling is this article?
Be certain to carefully research your analysis using at least 3 credible sources. Your submission should be 4-6 pages in length minimum and should be a thorough representation of critically thinking through the steps above. Use the template provided to ensure you are following APA format.
A rubric is provided here.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."