- What type of video is this?
- What themes, issues and conflicts are represented in the video?
- What truths are presented in the video? How are these truths presented?
- What information does it put forward? What information is left out?
- From what point of view is the video speaking?
- Can you relate to this viewpoint or at least understand where its coming from?
- What is the tone of or emotion behind the(se) viewpoint(s)?To what extent did the video engage you, interest you and captivate you? Why?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."