I’m working on a entrepreneurship question and need support to help me learn.
The purpose of this assignment is to pull together what you have learned about a problem and the people who experiencethe problem, and demonstrate your empathy for the PROCESSES AND PAIN they experience with alternative solutions. Great processes may elicit delight. Terrible processes likely elicit frustration. Opportunity lives at the intersection ofproblems, people, and pain! Understanding your customers’ journey with current alternatives may reveal windows ofopportunity where you can make things better.
You must complete both pages of the customer journey template provided below. You must use observation, experiences,and (at your own risk) imagination to describe what your customer persona experiences with a particular solution (the oneyou think they’d be most likely to use) when faced with a particularsituation (i.e., jobs-to-be-done in some setting). Youmust do this for five phases of their journey – when they first became AWARE of their alternative, how they ASSESS thequality/helpfulness of the alternative (is it easy/hard to evaluate and choose), how they make a PURCHASE, what theUSE EXPERIENCE is like, and what the POST USE experience is like. On the second page you must characterize howthese experiences make your customer persona feel, and describe why poor processes are not better and how you mightimprove things to make those processes delightful.
This is a relatively complex assignment because it is multi-faceted. Let me offer a few important tips:
- Remember that this is NOT a description related to YOUR IDEA. You are describing how ONE PERSON (persona) interacts with ONE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE SOLUTION.
- This is easier if you think of each columnlike you are filming scenes in a movie – what happens when your customerfirst becomes aware of this solution? What happens when they use it? etc… If you can use your empathy to “see” theaction, facial expressions, emotions, etc., you should be able to fill this out effectively.
- It’s OK to leave a cell or two blank if you don’t think filling them out makes sense, but you should be able to fill out allor almost all of these if you close your eyes and create “mini-movies” of your customer interacting with the currentalternative you selected.
- On the second page your are asked to suggest barriers to delightful experiences and ways you could improve thoseexperiences. It’s OK to leave a couple of those blank if the current experiences in particular phases of the journey areawesome (and therefore hard to improve – e.g., Amazon’s one-touch purchasing process).
I hope you enjoy this opportunity to summarize what you have learned from the contemporary entrepreneurship methods you’ve engaged thus far to describe problems, customers, and alternatives. Done well, this will provide clear guidance for how to design valuable solutions that delight your customers!
- Open Customer Journey PowerPoint template (two pages) and follow the instructions for enriching your description of what your customer persona experiences when engaged with CURRENT ALTERNATIVES – Customer Journey Template.pptx
- Rename and save your file using the naming convention firstnamelastnamejourney.pptx.
- Upload your file to the assignment.
- NOTE THAT THIS ASSIGNMENT WILL BE DISTRIBUTED FOR PEER REVIEW. Do work that you’ll feel good sharing with others in class!
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."