I’m working on a psychology writing question and need an explanation to help me understand better.
Answer the questions below regarding your topic choice for your research proposal. This should
be an updated version of your document based on my feedback and on your initial research over
the last couple of weeks. Therefore, to receive credit it should not be exactly the same, and must
be more substantial.
See Chapter 2.2.-2.3 for some advice on choosing a good research question, and see the “Final
Research Proposal Overview” document for info on the paper.
1. What is your research question or topic of interest? For example, Does the presence of
elephants in a classroom disrupt or facilitate test performance?
? Does the use of cell phones effect family relationships?
? Can too much cell phone usage hurt your family bond?
2. What do you find interesting about this topic, now that you have looked into it a bit
Im interested in this topic because I think that cell phone usage
has taken away from spending time with family and friends
without being entitled to their phones. Cell phones are a distraction
to acquainting with one another. It takes away personal time.
3. What do you know about this topic now (note: you will want to mention articles and
ideas youve found in your initial research on the topic. If you have notes, however
unorganized, you can drop some of that here. But I am not expecting you to have all of
the literature review done yet.)
Cell phones can make you feel more connected, but they also can
distract you and your family from connecting with each other in
4. What is the dependent variable, or outcome, of your research study? (note: you are highly
encouraged to use test performance as your DV construct. If you have an idea for how
to operationally define that, you can note that here. If you would like to go another
direction, specify that now.)
Dependent variables: family bonding/connection/communication
5. What are your potential independent variables, or predictors? (note: you will need two
IVs for your final paper).
Independent variables- the usage of cell phones
6. Write out any other ideas, thoughts or questions you have about this topic here.
The number of hours during a specific time of day?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."