P.E.R.I.E. Model Presentation
- Explain epidemiology and its relationship to public health.
- Describe the selected issue or disease.
- Identify the underlying nature and cause of the selected issue or disease.
- Analyze the uses and effects of demographic data, surveillance data, and vital statistics in public and community health.
- Identify the demographics and effect of the selected issue or disease on the community.
- Determine if the effects cross from community to state or national levels.
- Analyze possible solutions for the selected issue or disease.
- Identify possible solutions.
- Explain how the solutions were, or might be, successful.
- Recommend additional suggestions for treatment or resolution.
- Explain how the P.E.R.I.E. model served as a guide to understand the cause.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."