I’m working on a public health question and need guidance to help me learn.
As a group of interns at Capstone City Hospital (CCH), your job is to reduce alcohol-related repeat-visit emergencies at CCH from 1000 to 300 within one year. You do not need to fix everyones alcohol use disorder, nor do you need to stop people from drinking. Your job is to simply reduce risky drinking behaviors that result in emergency department visits (such as car accidents, fights, falls, alcohol poisoning, dehydration and other acute illnesses and injuries).
Remember! You should be working on this project week-by-week, and at the end of the module, you will grade yourself and your peers on your helpfulness to the project. Be sure to communicate with each other and make a plan.
- Week 1: Evaluating group members assignment ideas (30 points)
- Week 2: Hospital Characters (30 points)
- Final Week: Evaluate a plan (40 points)
- Fill out this document as a group at your own pace.
- Turn in one copy per group in Module 7.
- Submit this completed worksheet in the Blackboard drop box.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."