Need help with my Business question – I’m studying for my class.
Project Milestone 3: Stakeholders; Plans for risk mitigation and contingency planning
(Project Milestones 1 & 2 have already been competed and will be individually attached in PDF format)
DUE MODULE 5, SUNDAY September 27, 2020
This assignment includes a total of four components.
- Identify project stakeholders: Identify stakeholders at Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary level
- Project Success Criteria: You provided business objectives in Milestone #2, use those objectives to identify the metrics your team will use to know if the project itself was successful.
- Risk Assessment: A review of the plans for your project, the scope, the stakeholders, and the timeline should lead to the identification of at least 3 or 4 risks associated with the project.
- Prepare an FMEA or Risk Matrix on your project to define the risks and determine how high the risk factor is. You have been offered a number of tools that describe FMEA and Risk Matrices.
- Risk Mitigation: For ONE of the identified risks, please build a plan to minimize the associated risk through monitoring and control, and a contingency plan should this issue present itself.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."