Learning Questions of Model-10
- Students able to understand what secondary data is and what are the different methods for collecting secondary data.
- It also gives knowledge of various measurement scales.
Learning Questions of Model-11
- Students able to understand what are the different methods for collecting primary data.
- It will also give knowledge about the sample, sample size and various types of sampling methods.
- Assignment-4 covers Model 10 &11
- Your assignment is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Use the Saudi Digital Library to find your resources.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and follow APA style guidelines.
- Explain observation and experimentation with help of an example. What are different sources of secondary data information? (2 Marks)
- What are the essential differences among nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio scales? (1.5 Marks)
- Discuss Sample versus Census. Describe the differences between a probability sampling and a non-probability sampling. (2 Marks)
4.Distinguish between: (1.5 Marks)
a.Direct and indirect questions
b.Open ended and closed questions
c.Research, investigative, and measurement questions.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."