- Review the steps of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and reflect on the scenario presented.
- Consider the benefits and challenges associated with involving a nurse leader on an implementation team for health information technology.
The Assignment: (2-3 pages not including the title and reference page)
In preparation of filling this role, develop a 2- to 3-page role description for a graduate-level nurse to guide his/her participation on the implementation team. The role description should be based on the SDLC stages and tasks and should clearly define how this individual will participate in and impact each of the following steps:
- Planning and requirements definition
- Design of the new system
- Post-implementation support
- Use APA format and include a title page and reference page.
- Use the Safe Assign Drafts to check your match percentage before submitting your work.
Please use all these resources. APA format. No more than 3 pages. Rubric provided.
McGonigle, D., & Mastrian, K. G. (2017). Nursing informatics and the foundation of knowledge (4th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Singletary, V., & Baker, E. (2019). Building Informatics-Savvy Health Departments: The Systems Development Life Cycle. Journal of Public Health Management & Practice, Volume :25. Retrieved from https://www.nursingcenter.com/journalarticle?Article_ID=5132570&Journal_ID=420959&Issue_ID=5131449
Qin, Y., Zhou, R., Wu, Q., Huang, X., Chen, X., Wang, W., Wang, X., Xu, H., Zheng, J., Qian, S., Bai, C., & Yu, P. (2017). The effect of nursing participation in the design of a critical care information system: A case study in a chinese hospital. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making, 17(1). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12911-017-0569-3
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."