I’m working on a nursing discussion question and need a sample draft to help me study.
While working as a registered nurse on the Alzheimer’s Unit, you find Susan, a resident, wandering in the hallway.
- View these videos of the client history and the encounter in the hallway
- Neurocognitive Disorder, Case 1: Susan, Case 1, Susan, Core Video: Alzheimers Dementia, Introduction to Case
- Neurocognitive Disorder, Case 1: Susan, Case 1, Susan, Core Video: Alzheimer’s Dementia
- Develop a list of cues you identified from hearing the history and viewing the assessment
- Cluster these clues based on an analysis of relevancy to the clinical situation and areas of concern
- Identify at least two types of additional information you want to collect based on the multiple modes of inquiry, including a brief description of why this additional information is necessary
- Empirical Inquiry
- Ethical Inquiry
- Aesthetic Inquiry
- Sociopolitical Inquiry
- Generate four hypotheses relevant to the clinical situation and cue analysis
- Prioritize the four hypotheses
- Support the order of prioritization with rationales and evidence
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."