I need an explanation for this Nursing question to help me study.
I’m studying for my Nursing class and need an explanation.
HEALTH PROMOTION PROJECT, PART A: PROJECT INTENT AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Weekly Objectives 1, 3, and 4 are addressed in this assignment.
HEALTH PROMOTION PROJECT DESCRIPTION
The major project for NUR 39401 Health Promotion and Education is to present primary (keeping individuals well) or secondary (early detection/screening) health education in your community. The topic must be based on one of the Healthy People 2020 objectives.
- Topic ideas include: Sleep hygiene, screen time, bicycle safety, dental care, hand washing, physical activity and heart health, clean eating, bone health, food safety, muscle strengthening, meal planning to maintain a healthy weight, drinking and driving, accident prevention (driving, water), smoking cessation, preconception counseling, back to sleep campaign for babies, immunization guidelines, guidelines for early detection of common cancer or common disease. You will decide on a target audience from 5th grade to senior adult.
- You will self-arrange a location to present the topic in the community. Some examples include: adult day care center, assisted living center, a local scout troop meeting, a church youth group meeting, a mom’s group meeting, school, after-school care program, a social club meeting, etc.
- This project consists of multiple small assignments that are turned in throughout the semester and culminates in a presentation.
- Part A Project Intent/ Learning Outcomes
- Part B Literature Search
- Part C Needs Assessment
- Part D Teaching plan
- Part E Presentation Development
- Part F Critiquing Instructional Material
- Part G Evaluation Surveys
PART A: PROJECT INTENT AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Needed worksheet: Health Promotion Project: Part A
This week’s assignment (Part A: Project Intent/ Learning Outcomes) includes writing three measurable behavioral learning objectives using the ABCD approach:
- Audience (learning objectives relevant for the target audience)
- Behavior (includes appropriate use of action verbs; matching the domain)
- Condition (a condition of the desired task)
- Degree (a measurable outcome/amount/accuracy)
Example: After the hand hygiene presentation, audience members will return demonstrate proper techniques for washing hands.
Directions: Download and complete the fillable PDF worksheet provided. Once finished, save the document to your computer (as a .pdf) with your last name in the filename. Submit the completed worksheet. Please be sure that the assignment uploaded is the one intended.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."