Please chose score as you like
The Clinical Evaluation Tool serves as a final method of evaluation of the students performance in the planned clinical practice experiences. Additionally, this evaluation provides evidence and a permanent record of the students achievement of the Expected Student Outcomes (ESOs) for the BSN Program.
In final week of the course, the student will complete a comprehensive clinical self-evaluation using this form.
– Students will select a numerical score for each criterion, based on the rating scale provided below.
– Students will write a statement for each criterion, stating how they have met the outcome and earned the rating.
– Faculty will review the students submitted self-evaluation and cross-reference it with the associated methods of evaluation, and the students weekly clinical journals.
– Faculty will add a statement summarizing the students clinical performance, finalize ratings to calculate a total numerical score, and share the clinical evaluation with the student.
– The clinical grade will be issued as Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory and incorporated into the overall course grade based on the grading scheme provided in the course syllabus.