I’m working on a nursing presentation and need a sample draft to help me learn.
- Use Canva.com (Links to an external site.) or another infographic development to design a patient teaching aid about OTC treatments for colds and cough. Use PO drugs only.
- Include the following required six sections. You do not have to use these exact words for headings, but they should be labeled to identify the intended topic.
- What OTC drugs are available for cold and cough?
- What are their active ingredients?
- How do I know which one to take?
- How do I know which OTC medications are safe to take with others?
- When should I stop taking the OTC medication selected?
- When should I see my healthcare provider?
- Lay language for patients rather than professional language
- Use of graphics, images, etc.
- Use PO drugs only
- References must be credited appropriately at the bottom of the infographic in small, readable font to acknowledge the sources of information. References are required; no minimum number of references are expected.
- References should be from the textbook or a professional source such as the American Gastroenterological Association, Prescriber’s Digital Reference, etc.
- Avoid references from .com sources such as MayoClinic, WebMD, etc.
- Avoid the use of journal articles for this assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."