I don’t know how to handle this Law question and need guidance.
Posting #1 Of the week
Case #13 – Dept. of Homeland Security v. Maclean https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=11479760890477189621&q=Department+of+Homeland+Security+v.+MacLean,+13-894&hl=en&scisbd=2&as_sdt=40003&as_ylo=2013
Now go to that case, read it and become the “expert” on that case for the class. Once you have read that particular case, then you should “present” it to the class via this discussion board. Your presentation should structured and follow the below mandatory presentation parts:
1. Style of the Case: Type in the name of the case, the page number in the book and finally the jurisdiction of the court (ie. what court rendered the decision).
2. Facts of the Case: Type in the key facts of the case
3. The Legal Issue: Type in the primary legal questions in the case (ie. what are the legal issues that the court is addressing)
4. The Holding: Type in the court’s answer(s) to the question(s) (ie. the holdings of the case)
5. The Court’s Rational: Type in the court’s reasons for the holdings
6. Dissenting Opinion’s Rational: The arguments of a dissenting opinion (if the text includes one).
Now pick two (2) other student’s case presentations on this board. For each, review their first postings (ie. their presentation of the case) and then you should explain the relevancy to Administrative Law—ie. why does this case relate to our study of Administrative Law—- why is it important for us to know this particular case precedent in this field of study?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."