I’m working on a psychology report and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Imagine you are a member of the Society for Social Work and Research (SSWR), a professional organization for researchers in social work. In your own words, prepare a hypothetical blog post for the organizations home page for other social work researchers to read and respond to. For your blog, analyze the questions below.
- What role do statistics play in social work research? Do you believe they are simply superfluous (an unnecessary burden) or are they useful? On what do you base your opinion?
- Some argue that outliers should be eliminated from results. Do you agree or disagree with this approach? Why or why not? How do oppressed, marginalized, and vulnerable populations correspond to the notion of outliers?
Length of blog: 3-5 pages, not including title and reference pages. Support your blog with at least three scholarly sources.
Your blog must be effectively designed and meet the following criteria:
- Contains text that is readable (e.g., appropriate size of font, type of font, contrasts with the background, contains sufficient white space),
- Includes information within the blog that supports the assignment.
- Ensures any included links are active and work.
- Contains at least one graphic.
- Uses the same template throughout the blog with a consistent design.
Your blog should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your submission should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards where appropriate. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."