This shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes if you have read Hamlet
You could choose one of the two options below!
For this part of your assessment, you have the choice between writing two shorter constructed responses, or one short, multi-paragraph essay. Please read the instructions very carefully. This will be written entirely in class, and should be written in MLA format. Please copy your chosen prompt(s) and place them at the top of the page. Please proofread your work before submitting.
Choose two of the following prompts. Respond to each prompt in roughly 200 words each.
- The problem of making moral choices is a significant issue in the play. Explain the extent to which you agree with this idea, and what Shakespeares deeper point might be.
- How does the relationship between Hamlet and Horatio add additional depth to the drama? Cite examples from the text to back up your claim. Include an internal citation for the textual evidence.
- Is Hamlet a tragic hero? If so, what is his tragic flaw? How does it influence the plot? Cite examples from the text to back up your claim. Include an internal citation for the textual evidence.
- Is Shakespeares portrayal of women in Hamlet sexist? Write a response in which you explore this question with close reference to the two women in the play, as well as the mens treatment of them. Cite examples from the text to support your claim. Include an internal citation.
Choose one of the following prompts and write a multi-paragraph essay in roughly 400-450 words.
- Many of the main topics in Hamlet are portrayed in the final, tragic scene. Write an essay in which you explain this statement, discussing at least three key topics and how they are portrayed in Act V, Scene II. Cite examples from the text to support your ideas. Include at least two internal citations.
- Is Hamlets tragic fate entirely the result of his own actions? Write an essay in which you discuss this question, exploring both sides of the argument. Cite examples from the text to support your ideas. Include at least two internal citations.
- One of the most pertinent topics in Hamlet is action versus inaction. Through a close examination of two different characters or events in the play, write an essay exploring the significance of this topic, and Shakespeares deeper theme. Cite examples from the text to support your ideas. Include at least two internal citations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."