please watch the video
And answer the 8 questions with short paragraph each (3-4 sentences)
1. According to theosophical interpretation, what does the sun or golden orb represent in Hilma af Klints Altarpiece series?
2. Why might have Hilma favored the 4th ray or the 4th chakra as significant? Or another way of asking is: why might she have included the golden orbs winding up the fourth ray in her Altarpiece No. 1 series?
3. In your own words, explain what a thought-form is. How are thought-forms created and on what planes do they reside?
4. According to Besant, what are the three principles that determine how a thought-form looks?
5. Compare the thought-forms of Vague Pure Affection and Vague Selfish Affection. What do they represent and how do their visual differences represent their meanings?
6. According to Kandinsky, how does the shape or the color of an abstract form influence those who view the abstract art?
7. In Franz Marcs Fighting Forms, which thought-forms does the red mass resemble? What inspired Franz Marc to paint Fighting Forms?
8. Name two influences of Agnes Peltons paintings and give examples from her paintings that show these influences.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."