Respond in 250 words to any ONE of the following prompts: Due 12/10.
- How do the slave-ownersboth Ford and Eppsuse scripture (in their sermons) to justify enslavement and the harsh treatment of slaves?
- How does Patseys character suffer at the hands of her owner Epps?
- Consider any similarities between the characters of Sethe from Beloved and Patsey or Eliza from 12 Years a Slave.
- What is the primary motivation of the writer of the autobiography 12 Years a Slave? How does this compare to Morrisons motivations in Beloved?
- Use the correct MLA style header.
- Double space your responses.
- Use complete sentences (proofread closely) and follow all the conventions of English grammar, punctuation, spelling etc.
- Submit in the correct dropbox on Ecampus.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."