1) Define the aim and objectives of a project, and explain how to build and develop a project team within an organization.
2) Assess the viability of a project, and design a system for project financial management and budgetary control.
3) Identify uncertainties and risks of a project, assess the impact and probability of their occurrence, and define strategies for controlling them.
4) Explain the need for good contract practice, define a contract strategy, and outline the legal and operational principles of contracts.
5) Plan and control activities and resources in the execution of a project. Monitor progress of the project.
6) Define an evaluation framework for a project and critically appraise the various project management techniques and principles from a practical perspective.
This assignment is aimed to equip students with the knowledge and capabilities to work within or lead a project team.
Details instruction for this assignment:
This is an individual assignment. The detail content and mark for this assignment is illustrated in the Table 1 below. You must simulate a project that your company might handle. This company must consist of workers such as project manager and engineers or technicians. You need to start by showing the reasons the project is choose, who will handle the project, companys structure, the selection of project manager, how you decide your project selection, the title of the project, duration of the project, the strategy to handle the project and the appraisal of project viability. The uncertainty and risk management in the project, project planning, scheduling, monitoring and controlling, and the financial/budget involve during conducting or handling your project need to be include and explain clearly. This is done only by the simulation. Not a case study. Everything mentioned above is needed to simulate and explain in your report writing. At the end, you must have a comprehensive report writing.
–Developed information (Complexity) Like abstract/synopsis consist of objective of the project, very brief for selection of project manager and project selection, duration of project, strategy involve, contract legal aspect, appraisal of project viability, uncertainty and risk management, project planning, scheduling, monitoring and financial involve.
–Topic The topic should be relevant to the task
–Introduction Brief description on the project and company
–Selection of PM, duration of project, the strategy involves Detail: Criteria, selection made to choose the PM, strategy used by the PM to handle project.
–The appraisal of project viability, the uncertainty and risk management Detail: Factor and how to solve the issue, any technique use. Type of risk and uncertainty that you may face.
–Project planning, scheduling, monitoring and controlling, financial/budget involve Detail of the planning, financial, any strategy use, how to monitor the project.
–Conclusion Summarize the project.
*** Words count = 1500 words.
*** In-Text Citations and References using Harvard style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."