I don’t know how to handle this Nursing question and need guidance.
1- This is the week to really see where technology and healthcare are connecting. Select ONE of the following trends and discuss your understanding of this trend in healthcare and its potential impact on your practice as a nurse. What are the legal, privacy, and ethical considerations of this trend? (Everyone attempt to choose a different topic so that we will learn about the many advancements in technology).
- Consumer health informatics (CHI)
- Social media healthcare applications
- Health-focused wearable technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computerized provider order entry (CPOE)
- Bar Code Medication Administration (BCMA)
- Creative measures in healthcare for use with 3D printers
- Smart Pumps
- Smart Rooms
- Robotics in healthcare
- Mobile technology in outpatient care
- Web-based tools and software technology
- Risk Management tools
- Chatbots or Bots in healthcare
- Technology advancement from your clinical practice
- Palm Vein Technology
- Microchip use in healthcare
- Optical head-mounted computer glasses (Google Glass)
- Smart hospital beds
2-What are your thoughts on the use of nanotechnology? Do you see any positive or negative aspects?
3-The cost of healthcare is very high, and it is rising. The uninsured or under-insured are using ERs and urgent care settings as their primary care provider. This can impact staffing and affect the care of true ER patients. Do you think telehealth is an acceptable alternative for this population? Why or why not?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."