In 1,000-1,250 words, identify two dilemmas that community health care providers face in planning research with clinical populations. Be sure to address the following for each dilemma in your paper:
- What typically initiates the need for a new research?
- What are the ethical issues? How would you handle these? Be specific in your analysis.
- Considering the ACA Code of Ethics and the ACA Competencies for Addressing Spiritual and Religious Issues in Counseling located in the Topic 7 materials, how would you handle a client population with a Christian worldview?
- Why is research planning needed and what are the essential components? Be sure to touch upon each of these elements: research certification, justification for research with special populations, and type of research method used.
- How might the outcome of research impact new policies and procedures?
Use a minimum of three scholarly references.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."