I’m working on a management multi-part question and need an explanation to help me understand better.
The shared experience that we have all been going through during the Covid-19 worldwide pandemic has been full of ups and downs, twists and changes, and has left many of us feeling overwhelmed and confused.
This unique time in history is perfect for putting the skills youve developed in this course to work. There are numerous ethical dilemmas that have been faced, tough decisions made, and discussions around responsibility. I want you all to use your critical thinking skills to objectively examine the handling of the Covid-19 pandemic at the local, federal, and/or worldwide levels.
- Choose at least two of the ethical theories to discuss the approaches to handling the Covid-19 pandemic. Have you seen different approaches within or outside of this country? What are the ethical implications of the different approaches taken? (40 points)
- What biases have you witnessed in terms of how leaders or individuals have handled or reacted to the Covid-19 pandemic? Explain at least two biases that you have witnessed and what their impact has been. (40 points)
- What fallacies have arisen during the discussions of the Covid-19 pandemic? Explain and discuss at least two fallacies that you have heard/seen during discussions around the pandemic. (40 points)
- Where responsibility begins and ends, whether it be individuals, organizations, or governments, has been a hot topic discussion. Identify and discuss two concepts from the CSR lecture materials and how they apply to the Covid-19 pandemic. (40 points)
- A challenge the local, federal, and worldwide leaders have had to face is trying to persuade the public to dramatically change their lifestyle and approach to every day life. Identify and explain at least two of Cialdinis influence tactics that leaders in various capacities have used in order to gain buy-in from the public or other target audience. (40 points)
There is not a page requirement, but I would expect at least two paragraphs per question. I am giving you a couple of days to complete the assignment so it can be well-researched and well-written. Please provide citations and references for any sources that you use. I also encourage you to define the concepts that you are using so it is clear that you understand and can explain/apply the concept correctly.
The paper is due on Blackboard on Wednesday, April 28th by 11:59 PM.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."