- The Assignment must be submitted on (WORD format only)
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Demonstrate understanding of overall knowledge management concepts, goals and strategies within the context of organization
Explain issues pertaining to work with tacit knowledge & support its sharing
Explain processes of knowledge management in companies
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- This assignment is individual assignment.
- Student must apply Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines and review atleast three (3) scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles to support their answer for each question.
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
- It is strongly encouraged that you should submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
- If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded zero.
- Be very specific and focused on the issue while answering a question.
- No marks will be given for irrelevant details.
This Assignment is based on the Material covered in week 2 to week 4.
The focus of the assignment is to evaluate the understanding level of students related to basic concepts of knowledge management. Students are required to:
Read the material covered in week 2 to week 4 thoroughly from book as well as other sources.
Based on your readings answer the following questions.
Explain the concept of Knowledge management. Discuss the role of knowledge management in present day organizations.
a.Describe how the major types of knowledge are transformed in the Nonaka and Takeuchi knowledge spiral model of KM. Use a concrete example to make your point.
b.Which transformations would prove to be the most difficult? Why?
c.Which transformation would prove to be easy? Why?
d.What other key factors would influence how well the knowledge spiral model worked within a given organization? (0.5 Mark)
a.In what ways is the Choo and Weick KM model similar to the Nonaka and Takeuchi KM model? In what ways do they differ?
Why is it difficult to directly codify tacit knowledge?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."