Instructions PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on (WORD format only).
- You must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Description of the company X
- It is a company from your choice;
- From real national or international market;
- It is publicly traded company;
- Produces and commercializes more than one product;
- Sufficient information about the strategies of the company, its functions and product lines are available;
- This company should have at least one partnership with other company (es) (alliances, joint venture, arrangement ).
- Briefly present your selected company (name, industry, nationality, location, size, activities, products ) (Max 200 words).
- Determine the opportunities, threats, strengths and weaknesses of your selected company by completing the SWOT matrix in the answer sheet.
- Does your selected company have social responsibility? If yes, discuss its impact on competitive advantage of the corporation. (Max 400 words)
- Based on the figure 4.3 and the textbook text relative to Porters Five forces of competition framework, assess the power of the buyers, suppliers and substitutes of your chosen company. How formidable are the barriers to entry and how intense is the rivalry among existing firms?
- What is the competitive strategy used by your selected company? Justify.
You need to check the Word file for more details.
The selected company must meet the above criteria and It will be better to select a Saudi Company but not necessary. If you face any ambiguity regarding the choice of the corporation, kindly feel free to ask.
You will find the figure 4.3 attached.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."