I don’t know how to handle this Business question and need guidance.
Analysis: focus on External and/or Internal Environments
- Conduct a PESTEL analysis to identify the forces affecting car manufacturing of alternate energy vehicles.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis to analyze internal and external conditions Tesla must consider going forward.
- Using VRIO analysis, evaluate whether Tesla has sustained a competitive advantage.
Formulation: focus on Business, Corporate, and/or Global Strategy
- How does Elon Musk constrain Tesla’s options?
Implementation: focus on Recommendations and How to Execute Them
- What short-term objectives are required for Tesla to survive?
- What are the primary elements of Tesla’s internal and external environment that need to be addressed for it to achieve a sustained competitive advantage? (hint: revisit your SWOT analysis and suggest to Tesla how they can take advantages of strengths and opportunities and overcome threats and weaknesses)
- Rigorous Thinking (ie, effort and is thorough) – not just going through the motions (not just cutting and pasting from case)
- Organized well – easy to skim + go in depth – ie, Business Style Writing
- Answers make sense (not necessarily “right” but your arguments/facts support your suppositions and you show well-organized thinking)
- Use the frameworks and course concepts correctly
- No typos + professional and polished — ie, a boss would approve.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."