Do not begin the essay until you are completely ready to write it as the essay cannot be paused at any point. You will have 2 hours to write this essay (longer if you have arranged accommodations through DSPS).
While you cannot read the prompt until you start the assignment, you will be prepared to do this essay as long as you have have participated in our work on the inaugural address, including your worksheet.
Materials you can use to write the essay (gather these before you begin):
- The inaugural address
- Your worksheet on the inaugural address criteria
As soon as you open the assignment, I would recommend that you
- Read through the prompt carefully.
- Rereadand annotate the prompt. (You can print it out to better annotate it if that helps!)
- Do some prewriting:
- you can create a rough outline on a piece of scrap paper that helps you organize your thoughts (see Rules for Writerspages 12-13) before you start typing
- you can jot down responses to each question I pose for each paragraph in the margins of the prompt
- Look over the materials you can use to write the essay and gather and organize what information you want to use from those materials and include it on your rough outline
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."