Many financial providers treat privacy as a compliance issue, instead of, more appropriately thinking of privacy as a risk management issue.
- Discuss how current regulations that help consumers protect their privacy have affected you.
- What do you see as the primary causes of network threats to an individual’s privacy?
- Describe an experience where your personal privacy or that of a friend or family member was threatened.
- What do you think organizations (or governments) should do to avoid or prevent such threats?
- Should personal privacy protection be an organizations responsibility, yours, or both? Why?
- Identify a single privacy threat, which is the most difficult to fix and propose what can organizations do to counter it?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."