I need an explanation for this English question to help me study.
***** Read “The Story of an Hour” by Kate Chopin. Then, write a discussion post in which you answer the following questions:
1. What would be an example of Chekov’s gun used in the story?
2. Do you think Mr. Mallard was abusive? Why or why not?
3. The telegram as a technology plays a major role in the story. How could this same story happen in modern times?
***** Read “The Things They Carried” by Tim O’Brien. Then, write a discussion post in which you answer the following questions:
1. What war are the characters fighting in?
2. How old is Jimmy Cross?
3. How do you feel about his relationship with Martha?
4. Whose fault was it that Lavender died in your opinion?
BONUS: What, if anything, do you make of Jimmy Cross’s name and initials?
* Each one must be on a different document *
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."