I’m working on a geology discussion question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
the topic of this assignment is formation of california please write or tabulate the 10 facts about the oceanic topic which is (formation of california).
Please see the example report given below.
1983 Pacific Hurricanes
- It was the longest (June 1 November 30) hurricane season ever recorded at that time (1983 was an El Nino year).
- Most of the hurricanes started in the East Pacific between 10N-15N and 90W-110W.
- There were 12 hurricanes during this season, eight of them were Category 3, and the maximum wind speed reached was 145 mph.
- There were 168 fatalities due to the hurricanes (most were in Mexico).
- The total damage was over $303 million (in 1983 USD).
- The strong hurricane season in the Pacific made the Atlantic hurricane season unusually weak.
- All hurricanes died before reaching the longitude of Hawaii.
- One hurricane progressed towards the USA and caused extensive floods.
- This season had an unusual hurricane in December.
- Sources: https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/pdf/TC_Book_Epac_1949-2006_hires.pdf (Links to an external site.), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Pacific_hurricane_season (Links to an external site.)
Reply to 2 peers that I will send you
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."