Final Essay Writing: Respond to the writing question below in the form of a 5-paragraph essay:
How would life be different if we lived in a world where everyone belonged to the same race, believed in the same religion, and spoke the same language? Would you like to live in a world like this? Why or why not? Give three reasons to support your opinion. Your reasons should be developed by clear explanations and specific examples which consist of your general knowledge as well as your personal experience.
Remember to follow the correct form of organization for an academic essay:
- You should create an original title
- You should double space your writing
- You should have five paragraphs, each one indented at the beginning
- General Sentences
- Thesis Statement
3 Body Paragraphs
- Topic sentence that supports the thesis statement
- Clear explanation and specific examples which develop the idea in the topic sentence
- Concluding sentence that reflects the topic sentence
- Restatement of thesis using different words
- Brief summary of your three main ideas in the body
- A final thought
Try to use some of the grammar and sentence structure we have learned in class this semester, such as adjective clauses, noun clauses, correct verb tenses, conditionals, etc. (This topic is a good opportunity for you to use unreal conditionals.)
After you have finished, proofread your essay for spelling, subject-verb agreement and verb tense and form. Check that you have not included any fragments or run-on sentences.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."