The purpose of this assignment is for each student to examine how to best serve others in an effort to reduce stress in the life of another, while doing the same for self. Each student is expected to think critically of how to use technology to complete two random acts of kindness to two individuals that are not family members nor friends. The two acts of kindness are chosen solely by each student and should be completed by Week 4 of the semester. After completing the two acts of kindness, each student is expect to write a Innovative Acts of Kindness Reflection paper including the following:
- Describe the two Innovative Acts of Kindness in detail
- Discuss the innovation used to complete each Act of Kindness?
- Explain the purpose each Act of Kindness?
- Share your insight on how each Act of Kindness was received by each person. Be specific
- Describe the challenges faced in offering or delivering each Act of Kindness to each person
- Describe your emotional, physical, and psychological feelings in offering each Act of Kindness. Be detailed
- Discuss any other experiences, thoughts or feelings that offered in completing your Acts of Kindness
- Share what you learned about yourself in completing each Act of Kindness?
- Discuss the advice would you give to anyone seeking to perform an Act of Kindness using innovation or technology in the community or in the workplace.
Reflection Paper Format:
- Include a Cover page (name of student; class name, name of paper: Innovative Acts of Kindness, and date submitted)
- Page limit: 2-4 pages with headers for each section of the paper
- No citations needed, unless scholarly content is referenced in the paper.
- Paper should be written using grammatically sound paragraphs.
- The paper should be in the first person; use I to refer to ones own experiences.
- Use Times New Roman, 12 font, double space, and 1-inch margins.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."