This assignment provides students the opportunity to explore and examine Mezzo Social Work Practice in a local community, group, or neighborhood using Social Work practice knowledge, skills, values, and critical thinking. Each student is expected to critically think of one mezzo level issue and use it to inform the paper. The paper should be 5-7 pages, typewritten using Times New Roman, double space, and 12 font. Additionally, the paper is expected to be written in scholarly form using APA 6/e to properly cite references and grammatically sound.
The paper should include the following:
- Present the history of the community, neighborhood or group
- Share the strengths of the community, neighborhood or group
- Share the challenges of the community, neighborhood or group
- Discuss the most stakeholders, businesses or leaders that influence the strengths the community, neighborhood or group. What are their impacts?
- Discuss and describe the issue or problem that impacts the community, neighborhood or group
- Discuss how social workers can address the issue using NASW Code of Ethics
- Discuss your thoughts about the community, neighborhood or group?
- Discuss fully how you can be an advocate for change for the community, neighborhood or group
- Share three recommendations that Social Workers can use to address the issue or problem using content from the text, other readings and the NASW Code of Ethics. Be specific.
- Share what you learn about the community, neighborhood or group that you can use to prepare for Mezzo Social Work Practice?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."