I’m working on a education & teaching project and need guidance to help me learn.
This project is a Literature-Based Lesson Plan for kindergartner age.
Objective: demonstrate their understanding of selecting literature for children and adolescents that will help them become better readers. Lesson plans must be descriptive, detailed, and clearly explain what the teacher and student are to do. Students must follow the lesson plan format providedr. Below are the two literature-based plans:
1. Literature Circles- in literature circles, small groups of students gather together to discuss a piece of literature in depth. The discussion is guided by students’ response to what they have read. You may hear talk about events and characters in the book, the author’s craft, or personal experiences related to the story.
1. Identify a common text that students will read in small groups.
2. Describe how you will introduce the text.
3. Describe the four roles that students will select to conduct their literature circle (see literature circle roles handout).
4. Write a mini-lesson on a reading strategy you will teach before students work in their literature circle.
5. Describe how students will discuss the reading. What discussion questions will
you prepare for them? What prompts will you provide to help stimulate their discussion?
6. Write a checklist of what you as the teacher will be looking for during and after the reading discussion.
7. Complete all components of the lesson plan.
I have attached the lesson plan format :). There’s no page or word limit as long it fulfills the requirement 🙂
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."