Construct APA References for These Sources
Remembering what you learned about how to format references in the APA Skill Activity, construct APA references for your sources. Write those references in the Library Sources Annotated Bibliography template. Check your reference format using the Ashford Writing Center’s Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) to ensure they are correct.
Write Annotations for These Sources
Now, you will write annotations for the two scholarly articles and one e-book. Write the annotations in your own words on the Library Sources Annotated Bibliography template. The annotations must be two paragraphs long and must address the points below. Provide brief descriptions or explanations to support your answers:
Paragraph 1: Summarize
- What kind of source is this?
- What is the thesis or main claim of the source?
- What evidence or claims does the source present in support of the thesis? Present at least two examples of support the source uses.
- What other important claims does the source make?
Paragraph 2: Evaluate
- How adequately does the source support its thesis?
- How current is the information in the source relative to your research question?
- How credible and authoritative is the source for your research question?
- What limitations, if any, did you note in the source?
- How does the source help answer your research question?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."