Wk 1 – Learning and Assessment SWOT Analysis [due Saturday]
- The federal government asked states to develop K-12 student assessment evaluation and reform to replace the federally-mandated Elementary and Secondary Education Act (“Reforming No Child Left Behind,” n.d.). The assignment this week is a SWOT Analysis which will analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of a replacement for the No Child Left Behind Act. If you are a corporate trainer, please assess one of your organization’s training programs using the SWOT.
Review the “SWOT Analysis: A Tool for Making Better Business Decisions” article.
Conduct a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) Analysis in which you:
- Identify the strengths of your learning and assessment process.
- Identify the weaknesses of your learning and assessment process.
- Identify one opportunity for each of the six external environment factors:
- Identify one threat for each of the six external environment factors:
- Complete the SWOT Analysis Template.
Write a 350- to 700-word paper that supports your conclusions, and include at least five references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar Assistance
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."