I’m stuck on a Environmental Science question and need an explanation.
Assignments include both questions and essay related with the both articles covered and the ideas discussed in the course notes. Additional research might be needed for the essay. Please make sure you provide references for the essay.
Article 12: Cold Comfort
- Who is the founder of A/C? How did he come up with the idea?
- What is the impact of A/C technology to U.S. customers from offices, movie theaters, to everywhere?
- Why do the HVAC loads in residential and industrial customers constitute one of the major electrical consumption and large bills?
- Why did not the A/C technology improve as much as others such as home electronics?
- Are there any good news on alternatives of A/C systems?
- As described in “Cold Comfort,” what is the purpose of investigating new ways of cooling techniques?
- As presented in “Cold Comfort,” what are the near-term solutions for greater energy efficiency?
- What would you suggest for savings on heating and air-conditioning (HVAC) at residential buildings (homes) since it constitutes one of the major sections in your monthly utility bill? Explain your own suggestions and practices briefly.
Article 13: A path to Sustainable Energy by 2030
- Do you think that the authors’ surprising case that 100 % of the world’s energy needs can be derived from clean technologywithin just a few decades is feasible? Briefly explain and justify your answer with examples.
- The coal is plenty and cheap although there are serious environmental and health concerns on that as we discussed in previous lessons. Explain your thoughts on the role of coal on a path to sustainable energy by 2030.
Essay: Identify and explain the three main sources of renewable energy and their components as listed in the article “A Path to Sustainable Energy by 2030,” What changes need to be made in the United States in the delivery of large amount of renewable energy? Explain technical and political challenges and future opportunities for using a sustainable path in our energy dilemma. Explain your justification with supporting ideas and examples.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."