I’m trying to study for my Computer Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
Chapter Nine (9): Information Governance (IG) and Records and Information Management Functions. From the Chapter, we have learned from that Records Management (RM) is a key impact area of IG – so much that in the RM space, IG is often thought of as synonymous with or a single superset of RM. From that perspective, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) defined business records as “information created, received, and maintained as evidence and information by an organization or person, in pursuance of legal obligations or in the transaction in the form of records.”
Q1: To further enhance our knowledge and understanding of RM, ISO provided a more refined definition of RM to a granular level as “[the] field of management responsible for the efficient and systematic control of what…? Identify and complete the missing phrase to directly complete the granular definition?
ALL original posts and comments must be
You must do the following:
1) Create a new thread and share your perspectives with examples and references to course material with APA guidelines
2) Please make your initial post with 500 words and two response posts substantive with at least 150 words . A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."