I’m working on a Environmental Science question and need guidance to help me study.
read the chapters in the textbook that are covered in this module and watch the video below. Your answers must reflect what you learned in those chapters and supply details from the video.
Now that you have been introduced to social stratification and discrimination in Chapters 12 and 13, watch the brief videos about the impact of immigration in U.S.in relation to a crime “As Immigration Increases, Violent Crime Falls or Stays the Same” and the economy “Here’s What Research Shows About Immigration’s Impact on an Economy“. Answer the following questions in a post of at least 150 words:
- What are prejudice and discrimination?
- According to the videos, what has social science research discovered about the impact of immigration on crime and the economy?
- Given the facts in the videos above, what do you think are the causes of the current anti-immigration fervor in the U.S.? Is this related to discrimination towards other minority groups in the U.S.?
- Your answer must be written in one short, clear and coherent paragraph (at least 150 original words), i.e. it DOES NOT include the questions, names, titles and/or references. It also DOES NOT include meaningless filler statements.
- Respond to at least two (2) classmates with substantive commentary that addresses their post.
- Work must be original, so produce your own work! Your post may be checked for plagiarism.
- Write clearly for ease of reading and understanding.
- Make sure to pay attention to spelling and grammar.
- The instructor reserves the right to submit work in SafeAssign. SafeAssign reports with a similarity index of 10% or higher after quoted material and citations are excluded, will receive a grade of F (0 points).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."