Paper should contain all of the following elements
- a title page.
- an introduction of the content of the paper, including the scholarly value of your research.
- a brief review of the recent literature related to your topic.
- a brief analysis of the synthesized conclusions of the existing research related to your topic.
- a conclusion that summarizes the content of your paper and discusses research gaps and future research opportunities related to your topic.
- a reference page(s).
To complete this assignment, upload a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) that contains your complete paper. Remember that your paper, including your list of sources, must be in APA format, and you MUST cite your references in the body of the paper using APA in-text citation format. A source is any paper or article that you will reference in your paper. If you need more information on APA format (for references list AND in-text citations), visit this reference: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01…
This assignment must be YOUR OWN WORK! This is an individual assignment. Plagiarism detected in your work will be addressed as discussed in the plagiarism section of the syllabus.
Here are a few details about the overall research paper Please look at the attached rubric for details on how the paper will be graded.
- Your paper must include both a Title page and a Reference page.
- Your paper should NOT include an abstract.
- You paper must include a minimum of 7 peer reviewed resources (articles or papers)
- Cited sources must directly support your paper (i.e. not incidental references)
- Your paper must be at least 1500 words in length (but NOT longer than 2000 words; Scholarly writing should be efficient and precise. Be clear in the information that you are conveying and with the evidence used to support it. Here is a good resource to help with writing concisely:https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/scholarlyvoice/writingconcisely)
- Title and reference pages are NOT included in calculating the paper length.
Paper Should contain bellow references information
Chief, E. (2019). 22 Pros and Cons of HIPAA. Retrieved 2 November 2019, from https://vittana.org/22-pros-and-cons-of-hipaa
HHS. (2019). Retrieved 2 November 2019, from https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/laws-regulations/index.html
Nass, S., Levit, L., Gostin, L., & Rule, I. (2019). The Value and Importance of Health Information Privacy. Retrieved 2 November 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK9579/
HIPAA Compliance Checklist. (2019). Retrieved 2 November 2019, from https://www.hipaajournal.com/hipaa-compliance-checklist/
Amadeo.k. (2019). Retrieved 2 November 2019, from https://www.thebalance.com/hipaa-law-and-medical-privacy-2645657
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) | CDC. (2019). Retrieved 3 November 2019, from https://www.cdc.gov/phlp/publications/topic/hipaa.html
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."